According to art. 13-14 of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679), the processing of your personal details will occur through fairness and transparency, for legal purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with the laws in force the data controller is the administrator of the following site:
KEN BIO S.r.l.
Strada Statale 63, n. 149/S
42044 GUALTIERI (RE)
Cod. Fisc. e P.IVA IT02343920209
Tel. 0375/899116 – Fax 0375/838137
Data collection and purpose
- Personal data (name, surname, telephone number or e-mail address) collected in the information request form will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the necessary time. In any case, personal data collected from the site will not provided to third parties.
• The navigation data automatically detected by the various software and computer systems, necessary for the operation of the site (IP, domain name, browser, date and time of visit, etc…), are collected in an
anonymous form (none of this information is related to the physical person and it doesn’t allow identification in any way) in order to allow the site
to function properly (log registers, spam filters, firewalls, etc…).
• Personal data voluntarily sent by e-mail to the addresses listed on this site involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary
to respond the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The data will be kept as long as is strictly necessary to carrie out the activities.
Place of data processing
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarter of the data controller, which is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European laws.
Faculty of providing data
The user is free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms; not to provide them can make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
Data processing method
Personal data are processed manually and with automatic tools for the strictly necessary time to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or improper use and unauthorized access.
Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to:
– to verify the existence of the data;
– to verify the content, the origin and the accuracy;
– to request the modification or the cancellation;
More generally, the user can exercise all the rights that are recognized by the
current laws. Requests should be addressed directly to the data controller.
A cookie is a piece of information stored on your computer or mobile phone about internet documents that you have looked at. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers your actions and preferences (login, language and other display
This site exclusively uses technical, analytical and social media pugin cookies:
• Technical cookies: they contain information necessary to allow the use of the site or to provide a better user experience. The information collected can not be used to identify the users.
• Analytical cookies: they collect anonymous information on traffic and use of the site, without the identification of the users, by using Google Analytics Service.
• Social media plugin: they allow the sharing of posts on social media or the interaction with the site through their social profiles. The collection and use of information obtained through third-party cookies are governed by the respective informative privacy (Facebook, Youtube, Google Analytics).
Management of cookies
The user can manage his cookie preferences by using the browser’s features: for example it is possible to erase cookies or to block their sending always or only for specific sites. Disabling cookies does not prevent the use of the site, but some functions may not be correct.
Instructions for disabling cookies in the main browers are available here:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
The frequent technical and legal innovations that are introduced imply the periodic updating of the conditions of use. We ask you to check the latest version uploaded of the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
All the contents of our website are our property, unless otherwise explicitly stated. This content is protected by copyright and it can be used without authorization only for private use and not for public or commercial purposes(download, reproduce,…). Modifications, translations or other transformations of the contents can be made only with the prior written consent of our company. Unauthorized use or abuse of any trademark or logo of our
company is prohibited. Please note that any violation of our copyright may have civil or criminal consequences.
Decline of responsability
All the contents of our website are our property, unless otherwise explicitly stated. This content is protected by copyright and it can be used without authorization only for private use and not for public or commercial purposes(download, reproduce,…). Modifications, translations or other transformations of the contents can be made only with the prior written consent of our company. Unauthorized use or abuse of any trademark or logo of our company is prohibited. Please note that any violation of our copyright may have civil or criminal consequences.
Date of last update: 07 July 2021